June Speaker Series Coming Soon!
Monthly conversations creating connections for adults with disabilities to support mental, physical and emotional wellness. Please note this speaker series is designed for adults with disabilities 18+ (parents and caregivers welcome).
- SeaWolf Fit
- DSLC (Legal Counsel) | Featured February Speaker
- Special Olympics (Healthy Athletes with Stations!)
- Sonoma County Humane Society discussing the importance of Volunteerism
- Daniel E. Fortuno | Benefits Education Center
- Santa Rosa Junior College | College to Career Program
- United Cerebral Palsy and Job Placement
- Fair Housing Rights
- Sonoma County Library (Library Cards, Resources, Programs)
- Surf The Spectrum (Visual learning, communication and prompting strategies to help our clients improve physical fitness, motor skills, confidence, and quality of life.
- Plus So Much More!